Improved WBQuote Lite Offers Advantages to Brokers and Clients
In serving the needs of business clients and their employees, you count on technology to help you do your job more efficiently. It can streamline your quoting and enrollments – and help you set yourself apart from competing brokers. Word & Brown has been known for its advanced quoting technology for more than 30 years.
We set the standard for Small Group quoting when we introduced Quot-O-Matic® in the 1980s. It was the insurance industry’s first Small Group software solution that accurately consolidated insurance rates and benefits from multiple carriers. It gave brokers – for the first time – the ability to assemble easily a comprehensive comparison for client presentations.
Today, our WBQuote and WBQuote Lite technology continues to evolve to deliver more advantages to brokers and your clients.
Power in the Palm of Your HandWord & Brown’s mobile quoting technology lets you say goodbye to running back to your office to re-run a quote because of a client mistake on the group census or new hires after your initial meeting.
With WBQuote Lite, you can:
- Use the new user-interface for assigning plans, setting a contribution, and comparing plans
- Add a package with a single tap
- Easily compare plans with automatic highlighted differences
- Quickly update an employer's census and re-run the quote on the spot
- Change an employee's plan assignment on the fly
- Ensure clients get access to their preferred doctors with our Integrated Provider Search
- Dynamically show changes to contribution scenarios
- Quickly run a new hire quote with built-in New Hire Worksheets
- Customize your quoting experience with your agency's logo and colors
- Export your quote to PDF, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Drill down into rate and benefit details for your clients
Support from Word & BrownWord & Brown is committed to providing brokers with the technology, service, and support you need to be more successful. To schedule a demonstration of the full power of WBQuote Lite – or to learn more about all of the tech advantages available to brokers from Word & Brown – contact your Word & Brown representative or any of our six regional offices. We’re here for you.
Most Recent Articles