Nevada Carrier Partner Updates
Here’s an overview of recent updates from our carrier partners. For details on any specific update, click on the related link.
- Multiple Carriers
- Q4 2021 and Q1 2022 Quoting: Our carrier partners are quoting for Q4 and Q1. Get a jump on your renewals and new business quotes by logging in, or contacting your W&B rep for assistance.
- Self-Funding With Stop Loss: E.D.I.S. wants to remind brokers of the availability of self-funding with Stop Loss coverage. Click here to access the TPA’s recorded presentation.
- Last Call on Broker Bonus: For business effective through September 2021, you can earn up to $4,000 in bonuses for each new E.D.I.S. group. Visit our Newsroom to learn more.
- Prominence Health Plan
- Multiple Product Lines: Prominence Health Plan offers Small Group (2-50), Large Group (51+), Association Health Plan (AHP, 2-50), and Administrative Services Only/Self-Funded (100+) coverage. Six AHP plans are available in seven areas of Nevada: Carson City, Clark County, Douglas County, Lyon County, Nye County, Storey County, and Washoe County.
- New Underwriting Guidelines: Underwriting changes allowing up to 50% of employees to live outside of the Prominence service area means greater sales opportunities for you. Contact Ken or Mona to find out more – and to get details on Prominence’s Large Group broker bonus.
Ancillary and Other Coverage
- BEST Life
- Broker Bonus: Earn up to $300 for bundled new Group Dental coverage for 10+ enrolled employees. Download the flyer here.
- Premier Access
- Broker Bonus Bonanza: Premier Access’s bonus program offers you three great bonus opportunities – cash, trips, and a new Tesla! Download the brochure here.
- Reliance Standard
- SmartChoice® Small Group Products: Reliance Standard offers a range of comprehensive plan designs: STD, LTD, Life/AD&D, Dental/Eye Card, Critical Illness, and Accident.
- United Concordia Dental
Most Recent Articles